Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||The Lime Tree Cafe and Kitchen Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Finance)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
The Finance Manager will need to provide the top level management team with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in on the Property to deliver outstanding client service and financial profitability.
- Represents the finance department on the meetings with the Operation Manager and Managing Directors.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Providing direction to the team.
- Reviewing and validating proper payment and posting.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
- Approving all payments and commissions and releasing payments after verification.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Monitors and contains all inventories to ensure proper levels without causing burdens on cash flows.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Providing direction and training to company operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to further your knowledge and experience then we want to hear from you! Send your CV and references to us!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
How to Apply
438 total views, 1 today