Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department ensuring solid reporting structure and full compliance with IFRS.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements.
- Excellent knowledge of analytical, quantitative, and modeling skills around operational dynamics.
- Facilitate and manage the budgeting process and monitor revenue and expenses vs budgets and targets.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Ensure there are no revenue leakages and ensure sufficient internal controls are in place to achieve this objective.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits in coordination with external auditors.
- Improve systems and processes to drive operational performance.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Handle the VAT filing and calculations for the business.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
260 total views, 3 today