Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions – assisting in tax audits and tax returns.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable and produce error–free accounting reports.
- Analyze financial information and summarize the financial status and provide technical support and advice on Management accountants.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes and develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with our Head of Finance to improve financial procedures.
- Strong communication, and leadership skills required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
171 total views, 2 today