Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsibility for end-to-end Budgeting, Planning, and Reporting of Dubai Schools.
- Analyzing all lines of the P&L, BS, and Cash Flow to explain variances in Budgets.
- Ensure finance activities are managed effectively and proactively to provide visibility on expenses and risk.
- Manage Dubai Schools expenditure, cash flow, and capital budgets in accordance with Taaleem financial regulations.
- Ensure high quality, real-time availability of data and analytics to support the delivery of the business strategy.
- Ensure audit compliance of financial records, performance, and controls.
- The main point of contact with TEC and KHDA, attending meetings and delivering reporting as required.
- Ability to translate analysis into presentation suitable for senior stakeholders (CFO, CEO, Board, and Principals) and ensure accuracy of contents.
- Obtain agreement on expenditures with budget holders and provide regular financial reports as required.
- Use financial management information, especially benchmarking tools, to identify areas of relative spending and advise accordingly Suggest ways of affecting budget efficiency.
- Seek, identify and implement the best practices throughout the company that will improve cost and productivity efficiencies.
- Manage all financial risks, key risk and performance indicators, and exposure to the company.
- Point of contact for the Dubai Schools annual audit with responsibility for producing the Dubai Schools annual accounts.
- Provide all information required by the internal auditors and implement any recommendations.
- Operate all bank accounts, ensuring that a full reconciliation is undertaken.
- Oversee the preparation of invoices and collection of all monetary dues.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
310 total views, 10 today