Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 22,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, donations processing and receipting, payment of invoices, payroll, and bills.
- Maintain parallel records of income and expenditure in the financial database.
- Ensures adequate cash flow for the organization’s requirements, by monitoring funder remittances, and preparing requests for funds as needed.
- Prepares and presents quarterly and yearly financial budgets and cash flow forecasts, and works with Co-Directors to actively monitor and understand budget variances.
- Prepare budgets and reports on expenditure for donors by set deadlines.
- Ensures and reviews monthly financial statements from the accountant and prepare narrative reports for the review of the board of directors and Co-Directors.
- Manages bank accounts and monitors reconciliations, transactions including wire transfers, credit cards, renewal of Certificates of Deposit, and keeping track of signing authorities.
- Prepares documents and schedules for the annual audit, and liaises with auditors.
- Manages liquidity, investments, and foreign exchange per established policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying accounting procedures and protocols in budget administration and financial forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to create and implement new systems that keep the Fund running smoothly, while also accounting for differing work styles and remote locations of staff.
- Strong donor and funder management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to think strategically with expertise in complex problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with computerized financial systems, such as accounting programs, databases, payment processing, excel spreadsheets, payroll services.
- Experience in preparing for and coordinating financial audits.
- Ability to work remotely, with little supervision, and able to meet deadlines comfortably.
- Experience in scheduling and organizing events.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Enthusiasm for working with young organizations/start-ups.
- Knowledge and interest in women’s rights and feminism and commitment to the mission and goals of the Fund.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
38 total views, 2 today