Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial senior accountants and accountants.
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Provides approval on orders having exceptional pricing and terms.
- Review the commercial supplier contract agreements.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
52 total views, 1 today