Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
InstaShop, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pharmacies, pet shops & other businesses in the Middle East. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for individuals passionate about adding value within a fast-growing technology company.
The Finance Manager role is one of the most impactful roles in our company and we take great pride in the quality of team members that hold this role. With proper control and organizational skills, the Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the finance department.
- Prepare multi-country financial statements in compliance with IFRS’s and group accounting policies and ensure that all accounting procedures and systems are updated to meet these requirements
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (reporting, payroll, tax, treasury, and other transactions)
- Managing relationships with the central finance team, auditors, banks, and other statutory organizations
- Identify areas of improvement within existing processes and recommend improvement techniques/ solutions
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of the department.
- Superb clarity in communication
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and best practices
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA)
- 5 years of accounting and finance experience in a managerial capacity
Reports to: Senior Director – Finance & Accounts
How to Apply
444 total views, 1 today