Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||NMC Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensuring plans are credible, fully understood, and executed across the business units.
- Provide insightful drivers of performance to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Develop KPIs to understand business performance measured against targets, strategies, and trends.
- Ability to turn business decisions into measurable metrics from both quantitative and qualitative information that can be tracked and managed.
- Lead in the implementation of reports and forecast automation and enhancement of business processes led by the Transformation office.
- Partnering with businesses in automation via Anaplan.
- Ensure tools and processes are effectively embedded and standardized in the business operations.
- Provide ad hoc modeling and analysis, develop scenarios to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues, or drive better management decisions.
- Providing Business insight to Internal stakeholders and Group finance Business Partner decision-makers with insightful information to optimize decisions and challenge when required.
- Lead development of business process improvements that deliver efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Work on systems like BI, SAP, BPC, and Anaplan projects to enhance functionality.
- Improvement in the output of information to drive effective decision-making.
- Has a strong track record of playing a lead role in forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver process improvement and change management.
- Previous experience of full triangulation across; P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow.
- Strong business partnering skills, able to engage with people at all levels within the business, who can win over stakeholders and deliver tough conversations to the wider business when required
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
217 total views, 3 today