Full-Time Finance Coordinator
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Coordination with senior executives with the preparation of agenda, calendar management, liaising with senior executives.
- Lead the board of directors meeting process including supporting in agenda preparation, logistics, collating material, and finalizing the overall board pack as well as communicating with the relevant Holding teams
- Supports in preparation for the Board pack, whilst liaising with senior executives.
- Ensures compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with LEC operation in controlling expenses.
- Assists during the internal/ external audits.
- Creating PRs and Pos as needed
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
Definition of Success
- Responsible for administrative and cost control.
Other Context (if Applicable)
Performs any additional ad-hoc requests as and when required by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department.
- Skilled in technology and possess exceptionally good computer skills.
- Exceptionally good MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, and PowerPoint skills, necessary for the creation of financial documentation.
- Project management skills
- Ability to interact and manage senior stakeholders across the organization
- Numeracy skills
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
- Well-rounded communication skills and ability to interface with Senior Executives.
- Must be punctual and ensure accuracy in entering data.
- Awareness of the nature of operations and operational issues of various business units.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- 6-7 years experience in a similar role i.e. involvement in handling the overall finance admin function.
- Excellent organization skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
How to Apply
298 total views, 2 today