Full-Time Finance Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Analyst”.
||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role incumbent is responsible for preparing various MIS, financial and analytical reports and provide assistance to Finance Director.
- Coordinate and Compile Monthly MIS for all healthcare divisions
- Prepare monthly & Quarterly MIS required by Internal stakeholders/ Investors / Banks
- Prepare / Compile other performance-based MIS on-time as required by the management
- Prepare quarterly investors MIS
- Compile and prepare Daily operational/revenue report of all healthcare divisions
- Prepare monthly Net Debt Report/Working Capital report
- Compile and prepare monthly P&L of all healthcare divisions
- Compile financial/operational KPI (main points for highlighting) of all healthcare divisions and other performance measures
- Compile weekly receivables statistics
- Analyse Doctor wise performance in the Group
- Compile & Analyse base data for budget preparation
- Analyse and Highlight underperforming Clinics & Doctors to the Management
- Make DSO Analysis for all healthcare divisions
- Facilitate Audit Requirements
- Coordinate with Insurance companies for insuring new units / doctors, Renewal & Claims
- Compile banking requirements (Doc/Data) for funding activities
- Facilitate documentation for new healthcare projects
- Assist clinics for clarification and queries raised
- Performs all of the above responsibilities under the guidance of Finance Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce. Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Finance is preferable
Minimum 3 to 5 years’ Healthcare experience in a similar role, GCC exposure will be an added advantage
Have knowledge to undertake the below mentioned multidisciplinary tasks;
- Accounting Software
- MS Office
- Overall clinic operations
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
How to Apply
175 total views, 3 today