Full-Time Female Accountant Cum Commercial Administrator
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Female Accountant Cum Commercial Administrator”.
||SANOSIL MENA Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Business Administration)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a high-energy Female Accountant cum Commercial Administrator with the potential to scale with our growing operations.
This role will require interaction with all financial, commercial and operational aspects of our company. You’ll be expected to develop and manage strong internal and external relationships, helping our business leaders to succeed.
We want someone who enjoys asking thought-provoking questions and solving problems on regular basis.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Handle all types of transactions through the accounting system and provide with daily register report for management verification. (Tally Accounting Software is a plus).
- Documents financial transactions with all support documents for management approval.
- Provide assistance in day to day accounts and handle petty cash with daily cash position report.
- Prepares asset registry.
- Support management with budgeting, costing and variance reports.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains and keep the financial information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Think outside the box.
- Reply to all enquiries via email or phone in a professional manner and as per company guidelines.
- Co-ordination and preparation of quotations, sales orders, pro-forma invoices and tender pricing activities.
- Co-ordination in regard to negotiation and contracts to be signed with customers.
- Registration of the customers.
- Find new leads and create leads database as per company guidelines.
- Being part of a team to meet corporate KPI’s.
- Help Marketing department in their analysis of marketing spends vs. returns.
- Post-sales activities.
Procurement Job Responsibilities:
- Create comparison charts for at least best three suppliers of all purchasing.
- Registration of the suppliers.
- Negotiation for credit facilities.
- Issuing purchase orders with all support documents for management approval.
Logistic and Inventory Job Responsibilities:
- Handle all receipts and deliveries for company whether products and/or documents.
- Monitor available stock and daily production.
- Create re-order points in coordination with Operation Manager.
- Stock keeping and monthly stocktaking activities.
- Handle customs and shipping clearance for orders.
- Handle PRO works relate to MOHRE and Immigration.
- Handle all registration of companies whether with customers, suppliers, government entities and other third parties as per company guidelines and instructions.
- Manage filling for all employees at the companies.
- Be responsible for all maintenance works maybe done in the factory.
- All other admin works may will be requested from management.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor in Accounting/Business Administration with an Accounting emphasis.
- 5+ years post graduation experience in Accounting.
- 3+ years post graduation experience in Commercial administrating.
- Good understanding of IFRS and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with monthly, quarterly and annual close.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time-management skills.
- Ability to drive projects to completion when starting with unknowns, competing priorities and other.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Advanced English Skills Level.
- UAE driving license.
How to Apply
288 total views, 2 today