Full-Time Digital Product Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Product Manager”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Lead the Digital Product Strategy for Loyalty based on Lean and agile principles.
- Establish the vision for digital products through the discovery of solutions to desired Business Outcomes.
- Work closely with Go-To-Market lead and other Business / Marketing teams to establish how Digital Products support the Go-To-Market strategy.
- Breakdown digital products into multiple increments and conduct experiments wherever possible to gain direct customer feedback.
- Build, own and prioritize the digital product roadmap, constantly evolving it based on the latest changes in the business and opportunities to drive value.
- Work closely with Data & Analytics to define measurement strategies for launch, KPIs, and testing activities and serve as a key point of contact to get information for the team, such as goals, problems, and the measure of success for each feature.
- Lead a team of Product Owners and work closely with the Loyalty Delivery Manager, Engineering, and Test teams to develop and release products through the Digital Implementation Cycle.
- Prioritize the order of work and ensure the team is working on the most valuable requirements.
- Ensure the delivered functionality and user experience delivers the expected value and continually optimize were needed to drive further value.
- Ensure the team has a clear understanding of what is required; ensuring high quality and unambiguous requirements are defined.
- Make day-to-day decisions on functionality/user experience, basing those decisions on knowledge of the business area, customer, and empirical evidence.
- Work with the Product community across Majid Al Futtaim to ensure that the right priorities are being worked on across the Group and that your Loyalty interests are appropriately represented.
- Build the digital product teams team’s knowledge of digital product delivery, encouraging continuous learning, a data-driven approach, collaboration, and shared outcomes.
- Encourage and build the innovation capacity of the team by elaborating ideas into proposals allowing the business to understand the cost/benefit.
- Promote lean and agile principles to enable continuous, and measurable, improvement.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
98 total views, 2 today