Full-Time Customer Service Representative
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Customer Service Representative”.
|Company Name||Quantum Auditing|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage, maintain key account & distributor contracts.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly collation of sales/revenue data for internal distribution.
- Coordinating with the Forecasting team on orders & expected shipments.
- Address and resolve customers’ problems in a timely manner.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships through “best in class” service.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Works with accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Logging all orders and tracking details of shipments in the logbook.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
30 total views, 1 today