Full-Time Credit Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Credit Controller”.
|Company Name||Alliance Food Company LLC (Asmak)|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Credit approval of customer limits from insurance and internally are in place and is monitored on daily basis. Handle credit review process and maintain required credit limit documentation.
- All the sales are authorized sales, all the goods delivered by the company are invoiced at the correct value. For that purpose, you must ensure that rates are entered correctly and used correctly while invoicing.
- Ensure all sales & collection related documentation is in the custody of the finance department every day. Documents filing is done properly and all documents are traceable with ease. To ensure no documents are missing, no delivery note goes unacknowledged from customers.
- Issue credit notes only upon authorization from management as per authority matrix and is duly supported by documents.
- All collections are followed up on daily basis and accounted for correctly, collections are applied to customer invoices and all customer balances are kept up-to-date and balance confirmations are done on regular basis.
- Report any issues related to receivables balances to be reported immediately. Maintain records of doubtful provisions, watch receivables and report any indication of potential bad/ doubtful debt immediately.
- Fish market sales are monitored on daily basis, all outstanding receivables in fish market sales are identified individually and confirmed on daily basis.
- Ensure that all transactions related to sales and receivables are updated in SAP on a live basis and as per laid down company procedures.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
30 total views, 1 today