Full-Time Cost Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Controller”.
|Company Name||SBE Life Hospitality|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Formulate accounting and reporting policy related to F&B Operations, coordinate systems, and procedures, and prepare operating data and special reports as required comparing performance with operating plans and standards.
- Report and interpret the results of operations to all levels of management and ownership (where applicable) to ensure timely information is provided in order to maximize profits.
- Resolve problems and ensure the maintenance of the F&B accounting systems and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of the annual budget, forecasts, taxes, and other financial reports to provide support thus ensuring accurate, timely information is available for management and owners.
- Inform the Financial Controller and the F & B Director of any discrepancies/ variances indicated by verification procedures or otherwise and instigate the necessary action with Management in order to correct and ensure no re-occurrence of procedural errors.
- Manage the Human Resources in the F&B Control department in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems and provide open communication and discipline, and terminate as appropriate.
- Maintain all aspects of the database and point of sale system.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage, and efficiency.
- Maintain all paperwork and archiving both accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain the security of the information held within the department.
- Respond to customer (internal & external, supplier and guest) requests, inquires, and problems in a quick efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Preparation and completion of timesheets, rotas, holiday schedules, in line with business needs, as and when required
- Preparation and completion of Purchase Orders as and when required
- Undertake and complete any special projects, tasks, or another reasonable request by your department head and/or Hotel Management.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
41 total views, 1 today