Full-Time Cost Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Controller”.
|Company Name||Indpt Food Company|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain all aspects of the database and point of sale system.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage, and efficiency.
- Maintain all paperwork and archiving both accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain the security of the information held within the department.
- Respond to customer (internal & external, supplier and guest) requests, inquires, and problems in a quick efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Preparation and completion of timesheets, rotas, holiday schedules, in line with business needs, as and when required
- Preparation and completion of Purchase Orders as and when required
- Undertake and complete any special projects, tasks, or another reasonable request by your department head and/or Hotel Management.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
47 total views, 3 today