Full-Time Cost Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Accountant”.
||Weatherford, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | ACMA | ACCA | CPA | ICWA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As a key member of the accounting staff reporting directly to the Plant Controller, the major focus of responsibilities will be in the Manufacturing costing area, however, there will be other accounting functions as well.
- Coordination of cost accounting and reporting activities
- Setting Standard Costs of manufactured goods i.e. cost freezing
- Assisting the team in completing annual Cost roll
- Ability to perform ad-hoc financial analysis as needed to support business
- Establish annual labor and overhead rates
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Clarify and troubleshoot contact items with estimators as needed.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports including a comparison of standard costs to actual production costs i.e. review of JCV, PPV, and other KPI’s.
- Attend review meetings with Plant supervisors/managers and local management.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation for closing activities.
- Performing month-end cost accounting close (including Work order closures).
- Assist in Conducting physical inventories/assets and monitor the cycle count program and posting the results
- Performing account reconciliations & balance sheet reviews.
- Bachelor in Accounting with CA/CPA/ICWA degree.
- Two to three or more years prior cost accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient presentation preparation, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- J.D. Edwards Xe One World experience is preferred.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
How to Apply
218 total views, 2 today