Full-Time Cost Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACMA|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Role: Cost Accountant (Native Arabic speakers from IT Companies only)
- Perform entire costing and pricing for the organization.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System.
- Prepare and submit internal cost audits.
- Analyze actual costs vs budgeted costs.
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Submit estimates for new and proposed product costs.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
*Native Arab speakers can apply
- 2-5 years of Cost Accounting experience.
- Degree / Diploma in Cost Accounting preferred.
- Experience working in a Software development industry is a must.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
If the above is of your interest, please submit your CV with the below-required details
- Reason for looking.
- Notice period (how soon can you start?).
- Current salary including benefits (in AED/month).
- Salary expectation including benefits (in AED/month).
- Current location.
How to Apply
207 total views, 4 today