Full-Time Civil Engineer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Civil Engineer”.
|Company Name||Karmastaji Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Experience in constructing residential and office buildings, and villas.
- Interior fit-out experience would be a plus.
- Facility management experience would be a plus.
- Must be multi-skilled with experience in construction planning and execution at the site; quantity surveying and estimation experience; billing; bid management; subcontractor appointment and management; experience in civil, MEP, Fire Fighting, AC, and other areas; and fit-out and facilities management.
- Should be able to independently manage consultants, contractors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
87 total views, 1 today