Full-Time Chief Financial Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Financial Officer”.
|Company Name||Inter Ocean Ship Repair LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||15 – 18 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||40,000 AED – 50,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Direct and oversee the design, development, and management of the financial governance framework, ensuring alignment of all subsidiaries to promote the company’s vision, mission, and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis, financial reports, cash flow statements, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
- Oversee the planning and control of treasury and negotiation of arrangements with financial institutions.
- Develop optimal FX policies for buying and selling, hedging of currency exposure and commitment, to ensure compliance to company strategy.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and ensure considerations of all operational expenditures.
- Oversee overall company policies relating to insurance, credit and compliance.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Head the finance department by ensuring synergy and optimize resources across the Group.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Advice on long-term business and financial planning.
- Ensure optimal capital structure and maintain strong financial controls
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
302 total views, 2 today