Full-Time Chief Financial Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Financial Officer”.
||PIPECARE Group, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | CA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization. He will supervise the Accounts team and he is the Chief Financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO will report directly to Founder/Chairman of the Board and directly guides the Finance Manager and Chief Accountant on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
This position leads and manages the financial planning and analysis, and control function within the company. The CFO plays an integral role in the development and approval process for all operations and developments, to ensure appropriate assumptions have been made, polices have been adhered to, and all potential risks adequately addressed.
- Ensure credibility of the group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Develop, recommend and direct all short term and long range financial plans consistent with corporate philosophy and strategies.
- Provide direction to all financial operations (company, project and subsidiary) to insure corporate financial data is as accurate and timely as possible, cash and assets are maximized and accounting systems are reliable and efficiently implemented.
- Ensure standard financial statements, cash flow, budget, branch performance and variance analysis, and related statements are prepared on time.
- Ensure legal and commercial compliance in all entities of the Group
- Oversee the development of and monitor adherence to operational and capital budgets, and develop cost containment strategies as required. Suggest and implement ideas for savings and additional revenue generation.
- Analyze financial information provided by project management teams and identify trends in financial performance.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Coordinate external audits performed by corporate auditors and third-party entities ensuring timely, accurate and professional representation of all information provided.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position and cash management.
- Identify potential business opportunities or improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned by Founder/Chairman of the Board.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of senior level experience with oil field services companies.
- Extensive experience in Financial Management, Financial Reporting and handling of treasury related matters.
- Extensive experience in strategic financial planning, review of financial statements, preparation and review of financial budgets/forecasts and analyzing periodic variances.
- Worked on the implementation & sustainment of information systems like Oracle.
- Extensive experience in evaluating design and operating effectiveness of Internal Controls, formulation of policies & procedures, system development and implementation.
- Worked on acquisitions and financial due diligence.
- Experience in external and internal auditing.
How to Apply
194 total views, 1 today