Full-Time Chief Financial Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Financial Officer”.
||The Giving Movement, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | ICAEW | CMA | CPA|
|Experience||12 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Background – Joining The Giving Movement
The Giving Movement was created to disrupt the typical e-commerce business model with a vision to create only sustainable products that give back to those most in need around the world with every purchase made. TGM’s environment is fast paced and rewarding whilst also doing good for the planet and the people on it.
The philosophy of TGM is simple ‘Small acts multiplied by many, can transform the world’.
- The first direct to consumer homegrown, made in UAE fashion brand
- The first sustainable brand in the GCC region
- The first brand to have an official agreement with Dubai Cares & Harmony House to donate $4 from the sale of each item to charity, donating over $600,000 to date!
- The Giving Movement started just 15 months ago and is already on track to exceed $30m in revenue in 2021, with revenues planned to triple in 2022.
- The Giving Movement is featured in major publications in the region such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Elle, CNN, The National, Entrepreneur and more.
- The Giving Movement is also stocked in 27 retail stores across the GCC including partnerships with Al Tayer, Al Shaya, Majid Al Futtaim, Noon/Sivvi and more.
- You can view our brand on thegivingmovement.com or Instagram: Thegivingmovement
- A team of 50+ people working out of their head offices In JLT, the warehouse is in Al quoz and TGM is due to open a content studio in Al quoz in Q4 of this year.
- The Giving Movement has attracted offers of investment from some of the leading VC’s, family offices and retail groups in the UAE and will most likely raise a series A in Q4 of this year.
- The Giving Movement has a company-wide annual bonus structure of 20-40% of salary based on reveue targets achieved, of which they are currently on track for the 40% bracket.
- The buzz in the region around TGM can be seen through its organic Instagram following growth from 0>400,000 in the first year, 2021 is on track for 1m+ organic followers.
- As part of the executive management team of a fast growing tech/e-com start up you will have interactions with both junior and senior members of the team
- You will have 3 people in your team initially; finance manager, Book keeper & admin assistant.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance team
- Manage all financial processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and overseeing the preparation of the financial reports.
- Prepare the monthly management deck, vat and annual accounts alongside our external auditors (big 4 firm)
- Advise on the long term business and financial planning
- Review all formal finance, HR & IT related procedures.
- Establish and develop relations with senior management & external partners.
Qualifications / Skills
- CPA qualified / Degree in finance/accounting
- Strong previous experience in this position in the region before
- A can do positive mindset
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire your team
The salary is flexible based on experience and includes a 20-40% annual bonus, a great open plan work space and positive working culture is set as a foundation for you to grow as TGM grows. The role starts immediately.
How to Apply
622 total views, 2 today