Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Bahmani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL control, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition, accounts consolidation, and periodic reconciliations as applicable.
- Monitor, recommend and implement detailed process controls for all aspects of A/R, A/P, GL, etc.
- Research technical accounting and tax (VAT) issues and recommend measures for compliance.
- Ensure robust quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, monthly and periodic close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage banking operations and related cash flow monitoring.
- Implement and monitor various MIS systems for sales, leasing, and accounting.
- Liaise with IT on implementation and enhancement of existing IT systems for efficient and accurate financial and management reporting.
- Liaise with various departments, mainly the projects team to monitor accurate cost capturing and feasibilities for all projects.
- Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating budget data.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure that audits and reviews are carried out effectively and all audit/review comments are discussed and appropriately closed.
How to Apply
454 total views, 1 today