Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Signature Technology|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA |ACA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
36 total views, 1 today