Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Arts Club|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 13,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform global month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Manage the entire financial closing and preparation of financials as per the auditors’ format.
- Coordinate with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate automated accounting systems and provide recommendations to the tech team for performance improvements.
- Support in automation upgrade designs and projects to enhance reporting.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review department wise.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
51 total views, 1 today