Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Managing the monthly closing process.
- Preparation of Schedules on a monthly basis.
- Monthly Analysis of Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement.
- Reconciliation of various Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Ensuring Financials as per IFRS standards.
- Preparation and update of Accounting Manual.
- Engaging with Auditors and timely closure of Audits.
- VAT compliance (Preparation of Returns, Handling queries, etc.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
70 total views, 1 today