Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the team and work closely with other Finance Shared Services (FSS) functions to ensure efficient operation of the Accounts Payable function.
- Monitor the control environment of the Accounts Payables function and ensure compliance.
- Maintain day-to-day financial control in liability booking and payment processing function of Accounts Payables.
- Track and ensure delivery as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure integrity of financial, accounting, and processing controls and compliance including reconciliations, journal entries, etc.
- Monitor integrity between sub-systems and highlight discrepancies.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual closing for Accounts Payables activities.
- Discuss and agree on sources of funds to be used for making payments (own funds, credit facilities, LC, forex covers, etc.) with Head Transaction Processing.
- Review processed Accounts Payables journal entries and sign-off the same.
- Review the overall accuracy and adequacy of transaction processing in the Accounts Payables function.
- Implement process and systems improvements across various functions within Finance Shared Services.
- Provide timely and accurate information to meet requirements of Customer Entities as per the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders to keep all updated on the efficiency of payments.
- Monitor KPI’s for the AP function on a day-to-day basis.
- Constantly review the Procure to Pay cycle to identify efficiencies.
How to Apply
367 total views, 1 today