Full-Time Chief Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||German Imaging Technologies (GIT)|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Head of Accounts Team, based in Dubai, U.A.E.
Ensure the company operates with positive cash flow and produces 15% EBITDA.
What we expect:
- Cash collection and cash flow reporting.
- Monthly financial and MXR-based MIS reporting (closing of accounts, bank reconciliation, and accruals).
- Procurement and inventory control.
- Drive system automation on budget, cost centers, and procurement.
- Manage and develop a team of 6 direct reports against scorecard delivery and core values.
Who you are:
- Accredited Professional Accountant.
- Experience in cost accounting/manufacturing and accruals.
- ERP proficiency is mandatory, preferably with the implementation process.
- Strong track record in AR reduction strategies and cash flow reporting.
- Minimum 5 years experience, 2 years in managing a team.
How to Apply
598 total views, 4 today