Full-Time Certified Management Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Certified Management Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance)| CMA | ACCA | CPA | ACA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The Certified Management Accountant under the supervision of Finance Manager works on approvals of sales offers and estimates, reviews and approves the commercial contracts with clients, and advises financial implication of contract amendments and project delays. S/he provides resolutions to a diverse range of problems consistent with an understanding of mission and vision, role and goals of the Finance and Accounting department.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
- Review and approve sales offers and estimates
- Review and approve commercial contracts with clients
- Advise financial implication of contract amendments and project delays
- Advise on currency and Transfer Pricing
- Review and approve commercial project budgets
- Close monitoring of commercial project budget utilization and activities completed
- Manage commercial project budget as determined and approved by Top Management
- Maintain list of commercial projects with completion status and other relevant detail
- Have access to commercial project profitability data
- Prepare and maintain commercial project profitability on monthly basis
- Ensure compliance of tax, insurance and other regulatory requirements for the group entities
- Ensure that minimum withholding tax is applicable for all commercial projects
- Support finalization of financial and other external audits
- Conduct technical interviews with potential employment applicants. Identify training requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned by LIN SCAN CFO within the job role
Must have at least 10 years of experience in Finance in the leading oil and gas companies.
Must have a Finance/Accounting Degree. Ideally qualified (CMA, CPA, ACCA, ACA,)
Strong business acumen.
Must have experience within a Professional Services organization.
Experience With The Following Important Domain
- Commercial contracts review
- Budgeting and financial reporting, including control and variance analysis
- International taxation (withholding taxes and other taxes)
- Currency hedging and transfer pricing
- Working in ERP environment
- Maturity and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Taxation for LIN SCAN
- Currency and Transfer pricing
- Sales budget review and approval
How to Apply
118 total views, 2 today