A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cashier”.
|Company Name||Landmark Group Dubai|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The job holder will be responsible for handling cash, credit card transactions; gift vouchers, etc. The job holder is also responsible for daily accounting for all Cash/ credit card/ gift voucher transactions and reconciliation for the showroom.
Cash/Credit Card transactions/Gift Vouchers Handling
- Provide excellent customer service to all the customers at all times
- Ensure that the prices are updated regularly in the system
- Ensure counting of cash after the last customer leaves the showroom
- Ensure proper rates/ denominations of currencies
- Conduct security checks for the currency/ credit cards/ cheques etc. when required
- Check whether the cash machines are working properly or not
- Greet and inform the customer about LPC, Gift Vouchers, extended warranty; various promotions, etc.
- Recheck the credit card transactions
- Ensure that all stationery and carriers bags are present at their station prior to opening
- Maintain in store discipline and service standards
- Ensure housekeeping standards within the cashiers counter as per the company’s standards
- Ensure that all POS machines are in excellent condition.
- Ensure the highest customer service, safety/ security, and discipline inside the POS.
- Accurately process transactions for customers in an efficient manner
- Count the float for his/ her designated till prior to opening to ensure accurate accounting
- Follow the close down procedures for their designated till at the end of trading
- Ensure that they’re designated till is fully operational and in working order
- Inform Management of price queries
- Act in a friendly and polite manner at all times
- Be aware of queue build-up at the till point and inform the Head Cashier of the same
- Show initiative in dealing with problems
- Greet all customers with a friendly smile and a welcome as they approach the till
- Advice customers of the availability of gift vouchers and other concept promotions at applicable times
- Be honest and trustworthy and demonstrate the same at all times
- Take full responsibility for the security of their designated till and the cash and other valuables within.
- Reimburse the company of any shortages in money at the end of the day on their designated till as per company policy
Ensure the safe passage of all cash from their designated till to the safe
United Arab Emirates
- Marketing & Advertising
- Financial Services
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
How to Apply
332 total views, 1 today