A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cashier”.
|Company Name||Five Hotels and Resorts|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide excellent customer service to all the customers at all times.
- Ensure that the prices are updated regularly in the system.
- Ensure counting of cash after the last customer leaves the showroom.
- Conduct security checks for the currency/ credit cards/ cheques etc. when required.
- Check whether the cash machines are working properly or not.
- Greet and inform the customer about LPC, Gift Vouchers, extended warranty; various promotions etc.
- Recheck the credit card transactions.
- Ensure that all stationery and carriers bags are present at their station prior to opening.
- Maintain in store discipline and service standards.
- Ensure housekeeping standards within the cashiers counter as per the company’s standards.
- Ensure highest customer service, safety/ security and discipline inside the POS.
- Accurately process transactions for customers in an efficient manner.
- Count the float for his/ her designated till prior to opening to ensure accurate accounting.
- Follow the close down procedures for their designated till at the end of trading.
- Ensure that their designated till is fully operational and in working order.
- Inform Management of price queries.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
37 total views, 1 today