Full-Time Business Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Business Analyst”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- You will be a graduate, or have 1-3 years of work experience and have a degree from an accredited university.
- Have an understanding of the startup space, in particular, VC backed startups.
- You have the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details.
- You are obsessed with getting things done and finding a way to do it.
- Working closely with the Founders on the day to day operations of the business.
- Analysis and measurement of core metrics and tracking of the sales funnel.
- Assisting to run growth experiments, in conjunction with the rest of the team, to generate leads and optimize conversion at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Work with dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances.
- Help manage and track company OKRs.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
34 total views, 1 today