Full-Time Billing Coordinator
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Billing Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Cedar White Bradley|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensuring all time-based transactions are posted in a timely manner on relevant projects.
- Raising purchase requisitions related to project costs; attending to accounts payable entries, including checking and booking service provider and vendor invoices.
- Ensuring that fees, costs, write-offs, and discounts are carefully managed in line with Partners’ instructions.
- Attending to pre-billing check-lists to ensure transactions are ready before commencing billing cycle.
- Issuing and sending out client invoices within billing cycle deadline, and as per client requirements.
- Assisting in reconciling client, service provider, and vendor accounts and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Monitoring accounts receivables and making collection calls and or sending emails to clients when needed.
- Assisting accountants with basic accounting functions such as generating billing reports, posting cash receipts, etc.
- Corresponding with clients on invoice inquiries rejected invoices etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
49 total views, 2 today