Full-Time Audit Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Manager”.
|Company Name||Grant Thornton|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients.
- Research technical accounting issues and aid in the identification of business development.
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis, and new service development.
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members.
- Understand and utilize Grant Thornton’s Audit Methodology.
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office software, including word-processing, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Two years experience in a managerial role within a public accounting firm.
- Six years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Licensed CPA/ICAP/ICAI/ICAEW/ACCA.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional client service.
- Exposure to providing audit services to clients across a variety of industries.
- Strong working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (IAS).
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Arabic speaking is advantageous.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business.
- We create sustainable value for our clients.
- We are better together.
- Our CLEAR values underpin all we do – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, and Responsibility.
- We never compromise on quality.
How to Apply
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
266 total views, 3 today