Full-Time Audit Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Manager”.
|Company Name||Quantum Auditing|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office software, including word-processing, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Licensed CPA/ICAP/ICAI/ICAEW/ACCA.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional client service.
- Exposure to providing audit services to clients across a variety of industries.
- Strong working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (IAS).
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
32 total views, 1 today