Full-Time Audit Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Bahrain is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Manager”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Engagement Management.
- Quality assurance on audits.
- Ensuring team performance.
- Business Development.
- Delivery of the practice objective at the day to day level.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate technical issues to clients whether internal or external.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter.
- Seamless transition of new projects/clients.
- Effectively planning the implementation of changes to the process.
- Proactively highlighting and resolving issues in the processes.
- Effective control of backlogs if any.
- Responsible for review of the quality of work in detail.
- Responsible for client meetings at regular intervals.
- Provide appropriate training to staff members.
- Monitoring of financial KPI’s for your clients (eg. WIP reports, debtors, billings, strict and timely realizations).
- Coaching of seniors and supervisors.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
71 total views, 2 today