Full-Time Audit Associate
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Associate”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Report and present audit findings to the business, make recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies/procedures.
- Understand the objectives of the business and the impact made by the audit.
- Schedule, plan, and complete risk-based external audits.
- Identify risk matters to the business.
- Liaise with client’s accounts, the management, or company directors.
- Plan and deliver internal/external audits of determined business or department.
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations, and government legislation.
- Enable the business to fulfill its commitments to local/international and government compliance.
- Lead and manage a team of junior auditors.
- Assist with other audit matters and projects.
- Ensuring Financials as per IFRS standards.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
198 total views, 2 today