Full-Time Audit Associate
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Associate”.
|Company Name||Realtime Auditors and Consultants|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Understand the objectives of the business and the impact made by the audit.
- Schedule, plan, and complete risk-based external audits.
- Identify risk matters to the business.
- Liaise with client’s accounts, the management, or company directors.
- Plan and deliver internal/external audits of determined business or department.
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations, and government legislation.
- Enable the business to fulfill its commitments to local/international and government compliance.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
77 total views, 3 today