Full-Time Audit Associate
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Associate”.
|Company Name||Quantum Auditing|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- You’ll work alongside Partners, Managers, and senior members as a member of an engagement team.
- You’ll gain exposure to all elements of an audit, inclusive but not limited to, understanding the business, risk assessment, audit scoping, identifying and understanding significant processes, devising audit approach, controls testing, and substantive testing.
- You’ll apply your knowledge of accounts to check, read and add up sets of data accurately and completely.
- You’ll work with an array of dynamic and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets.
- You’ll research audit issues, utilizing electronic databases, and review-tracking financial information, utilizing audit-related software.
- You’ll discuss relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at clients’ premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them.
- You’ll create a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
28 total views, 1 today