Full-Time Assistant Manager Operations
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Operations”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 17,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Conduct Carrefour’s consumer communications across all channels through a multi-platform integrated model by engaging with in-market social media and brand teams.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with top-tier news media and influencers.
- Ensure all Carrefour UAE external engagements are channeled through the function and aligned with Majid Al Futtaim’s communication policies.
- Manage spokespeople’s media and public speaking engagements to articulate the brand and company’s market and thought leadership and position favorably.
- Generates and disseminates content in written and multimedia formats accordingly to company policies and standards.
- Speedy and effective handling of the issue and crisis situations in alignment with Retail and Holding Corporate Communications directives.
- Leverage metrics and analysis tools to measure and report results, traction, and effectiveness of communications activities.
- Supports (senior) communications manager in executing and managing the communications function in the UAE to achieve organizational, business, and brand goals.
- Supports (senior) communications manager in developing and executing all country-wide internal communication plans and engagements.
- Supporting company-wide and group-wide change communications.
- Work closely with the Human Capital team to cascade communications on strategic initiatives.
- Executing internal communications activities across the suite of channels and platforms where appropriate.
- Update colleagues internally with all key external public engagements and campaigns.
- Supports Country Manager with employee communications activities.
- Ensure regular alignment with Holding Internal Communications.
- Oversee the communications agency’s activities and build strong working relationships.
- Manage media monitoring and listening service providers to draw necessary insights and analytics.
- Provide activity and effectiveness metrics reports to the line, functional, and business leaders.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
47 total views, 1 today