Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||KLAY Capital|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||14,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Coordinate and review monthly MIS/Accounts.
- Manage expense approvals and funding transfers.
- Completion of quarterly reporting and board reporting obligations.
- Monthly & Quarterly entity reporting.
- Annual Statutory Audit.
- Develop good relationships with fellow team members to foster a culture of financial and operational excellence.
- Preparing full sets of accounts for investment holdings companies.
- Preparer role for certain banking transactions.
- Prior Financial Services experience preferred (but not essential).
- Prior audit experience preferred (but not essential).
- Sound knowledge of IFRS.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office applications.
- Statutory account preparation.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationships.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
403 total views, 1 today