Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts”.
|Company Name||Swiss Singapore Overseas Enterprises PTE LTD.|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review of daily Bank account statements for payment receipts.
- Preparation of Daily report of Receivables & payables with due dates of receipt payment for funds management.
- Interacting with various third-party agencies like Insurance companies, inspection agencies, banks, chambers of commerce, etc.
- Interacting with various banks and performing banking transactions like opening of letters of Credits, Trust receipt loans, etc.
- Managing export documents negotiation, bill discounting, etc.
- Keep updated with various developments in the banking sector, international trade documentation like Uniform customary practices for Documentary credits (UCP DC), Inco-Terms, US and OFAC Sanctions, etc.
- Tracking sale-purchase contracts for timely opening / receiving of Letter of credits.
- Contract management – reviewing financial aspects of the contract.
- Prefer to have the practical knowledge/experience (1-2 years) of Import-export documentations and Uniform customary practices for Documentary credits (UCP DC) and banking Functions.
- At least 5 years of accounting, finance, and banking experience.
- Prefer to have the good knowledge of ERP system like SAP etc.
- Strong commercial sense, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong grasping power.
How to Apply
526 total views, 2 today