Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts”.
|Company Name||Eros Group Dubai|
|Qualification||Bcom or Bs Accountancy with Masters degree on Bcom|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Role: Assistant Manager- Finance & Accounts
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages, provides direction and guidance in line with Finance – accounts payable work processes ensuring compliance to the company’s objectives and financial structure.
2. Responsible for ensuring accurate and on-time payment to vendors, booking and processing of claims, account validation & reconciliation.
3. Oversees preparation and maintenance of financial data related to the assigned area of responsibility.
4. Develop detailed work processes to meet the above said KPIs and SLAs.
5. Ensures smooth partnership with internal departments and outside agencies/service providers for the fulfillment of assigned area of responsibility.
6. Ensures that the company meets its legal responsibilities towards its vendors/service providers.
7. Ensures compliance to statutory policies and company processes and practices in the area of responsibility.
8. Independently resolve and/or develop recommendations for unprecedented, complex issues and problems. Serve as a resource for others in resolving unprecedented, non-standard issues and problems. Anticipate problems and develop recommendations for management resolution.
9. Apply in-depth knowledge of accounting theories and principles and systems design. Recognize complex and unique issues and develop resolution and/or consult with leadership in order to achieve resolution; consistently serve as a technical resource.
10. Managing team performance,
11. Compliance to International Organization of Standardization, Company’s Code of Conduct, and Department’s Standard Operating Procedure
Must have knowledge and experience of at least 2 years in handling VAT
Graduate of BCom. or BS Accountancy
With Masters Degree on BCom
CPA a plus, but not required
With minimum of 8-10 years of similar working experience in the same capacity
Strong understanding of accounting theory
Experience in the consumer electronics or FMCG industry preferred
Skills & Competencies
Instructs safety classes and role models for safety while routinely coaching others on safe behaviors
Implements wide-spread safety improvements (beyond the area of responsibility)
Effectively and positively influences peers/subordinates/ superiors in difficult/complex situations
Excellent written, verbal, communications skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Takes initiative to present info incorrect forums to ensure proper buy-off and follow-up
Provides excellent follow-up for manager and customers/partners on key activities and elevates/obtains direction as necessary
Coaches others to improve communication
Consistently demonstrates active listening skills
Applies structured problem-solving methods and achieves outstanding results.
Effectively solves large, complex problems.
Elevates issues with proposed solutions.
Coaches others on recommendation-making and data-based decision-making.
Assumed Responsibility/Meeting commitments
Coaches others on assuming proper responsibility and making/meeting commitments.
Leads a workgroup, department team, or cross-function team or becomes the informal team leader.
Coaches and encourages others through difficult or complex situations.
How to Apply
922 total views, 1 today