Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Aw Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monthly closing of books of all entities and preparation of necessary schedules for the same.
- Preparation of MIS for ARRE, AWRD, and AWR Hotel.
- Review of International MIS prepared by Team member.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting of ARRE, AWRD, AWR Hotel, and International entities.
- Preparation of Consolidated MIS of UAE Business.
- Preparation of consolidated MIS of International Business.
- Uploading the monthly MIS in HFM for group reporting (Yardi to Oracle to HFM).
- Preparation of Monthly performance review presentation for CEO review.
- Helping Leasing and FM team to prepare revenue and expense budget in Yardi ABF module.
- Preparation of Budgeted financial statements for group reporting and consolidation.
- Preparing board presentation for budget review and approval meeting.
- Uploading approved budget in Hyperion planning for group consolidation and monthly reporting.
- Preparing forecast financial statement based on actuals plus revised assumptions for future months.
- Preparing financial statements for the long-term strategic plans.
- Responsible to get standalone Financial Statements prepared and get Statutory Audits of all UAE entities under the Real estate umbrella.
- Preparing Group reporting pack for MDC and SEO for KPMG UK.
- Responsible to get consolidated Statutory Financial statements of ARRE and its subsidiaries.
- Responsible to get consolidated Statutory financial statements of AWR International business.
- Preparing workings and documents for external valuation of ARRE portfolio as well as internal valuation in alternate years.
- Preparing short-term and long-term Cash flow forecast.
- Working with Treasury on Bank borrowing, preparing the information required by the bank.
- Preparing detailed working of interest on different bank borrowing and bank guarantee fees, loans given to Holdings.
- Coordinating with IT on the smooth running of the newly implemented ERP, helping the team to resolve the day-to-day issues with the system.
- Responsible for new acquisition accounting and taking over the completion account for the entity acquired.
- Addressing the financial reporting standard quires arising from time to time or during an audit.
- Preparing ad-hoc management analysis reports and presentations.
- Training new or temp staff to help to perform their job descriptions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
64 total views, 5 today