Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have strong knowledge of IAS & IFRS.
- The ideal candidate should have strong accounting skills.
- Strong communication, and leadership skills required.
- Previous experience in Hotels to lead the Finance department and associated operations required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
169 total views, 4 today