Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- ACCA / CA or any associate’s degree in accounting or relevant field is required.
- Background must be from Power Sector.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in handling correspondence and preparing reports
- Candidates having experience in the banking sector would be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
272 total views, 1 today