Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Diyafah School|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 13,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensuring closing of books and preparing monthly management accounts within strict deadlines.
- Preparing year-end financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable IFRS.
- Assist in timely closure of audit.
- Assist in developing and implementing internal controls.
- Reporting to the Insurance Authority and Central bank on a periodic basis.
- Handling end to end Finance related projects.
- Tracking actuals with budgets and reporting to departmental heads on a fortnightly basis.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
166 total views, 2 today