Full-Time Assistant Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Five Hotels and Resorts|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||14,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Lead a collaborative team performing market analysis and researching transactions, industries, and financial information.
- Contribute to presentation materials, reports, and schedules for client engagements and proposals.
- Plan for engagements including key issues, methodology, and budget.
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Prepare or participate in preparing and reviewing financial models.
- Provide clear and concise reporting and commentary on findings.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Leverage your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients’ business.
- Participate in firm promotion events to increase awareness of the firm’s services.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
277 total views, 3 today