Full-Time Assistant Logistics Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Logistics Manager”.
|Company Name||Nejoum Al Jazeera|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Take rectification actions when the plan changes to minimize the impact on the business.
- Outbound Logistics; Management of RDC, Country logistics operations, e-commerce fulfillment & transport, and e-commerce last mile customer deliveries.
- Cost, budget, OPEX, cost per single, and % cost/turnover Efficiency.
- Multi-country sourcing and local suppliers.
- Liaise with buying to ensure appropriate freight planning is applied to ensure stock availability.
- Build, develop and manage regional logistics team to deliver business growth; support, coach, and direct as appropriate.
- Inbound logistics; from source hub to arrival at DC, including customs clearance.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
68 total views, 1 today