Full-Time Assistant Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Assistant Accountant supports the company and finance department with basic accounting and administration tasks.
- Book and record financial transactions (receivables & payables)
- Maintain ledgers, update financial statements, and prepare financial reports as requested
- Support the monthly preparation and release of payroll; calculate and release end of service
- Prepare and support the annual audit of the company’s financials
- Handle petty cash
- At least 3, ideally 4+ years of experience in accounting, ideally in a startup or eCommerce company;
- Experienced with GCC VAT regulations;
- Experience with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree;
- Further accounting certification (CPA, ACCA, etc.) a plus;
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
How to Apply
187 total views, 2 today