Full-Time Assistant Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
|Company Name||LSM Trading|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensuring that discounts are carefully managed in line with instructions.
- Issuing and sending out client invoices within the billing cycle deadline as per client requirements.
- Assisting in reconciling client, service provider, and vendor accounts and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Monitoring accounts receivables and making collection calls and or sending emails to clients when needed.
- Assisting accountants with basic accounting functions such as generating billing reports, posting cash receipts, etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
326 total views, 1 today