Full-Time Assistant Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
|Company Name||Classic Palace Furnishing LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Advanced knowledge of other Microsoft office tools such as Word & PowerPoint.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
40 total views, 1 today