Full-Time Assistant Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
|Company Name||Care Direct LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect payments and make sure all prices and quantities are accurate.
- Conduct daily income reconciliations.
- Provide the accountant with the processing monthly stock takes.
- Conduct banking on a daily basis Maintain financial records.
- Conduct bookkeeping activities and manage petty cash transactions.
- Present relevant daily financial reports.
- Maintain timely petty cash requisition.
- Maintain cleanness in the working area.Job qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any related course At least 1+ years of experience in the accounting or cashiering role good communication and customer service skillsGood computer application knowledge required.
How to Apply
358 total views, 1 today